Saturday, September 26, 2020

Hunter x Hunter!!

 My friend from home recommended Hunter x Hunter to me and I ended up really enjoying it! I didn't really watch anime before coming to Notre Dame, but it is fun to watch it after learning Japanese. 

This anime follows Gon Freecss who aspires to become a Hunter (which is basically a great adventurer). With his friends (Kurapika, Leorio, and Killua), he seeks to find his father who left him when he was younger to become a Hunter himself. To become Hunters, Gon and his friends must pass the Hunter Examination which is a series of challenges that test the applicants' tenacity, intelligence, and agility.



I have noticed that I have been less reliant on the subtitles which lets me appreciate the story more. Also, I could understand the jokes in the show!

10/10! Would recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment